Argon Press is pleased to offer a Review Copy of this book.
- Title: Bernie and the Wizards
- Series: The Universe Builders (the books are standalone and can be read in any order)
- Author: Steve LeBel
- Genre: Young Adult Fantasy, Fantasy, Science Fiction, for young adults and adults
- Description: Bernie fixes broken universes for a living. Unlike other gods, who tend to take a hell-fire-and-brimstone approach to problem-solving, Bernie prefers a more gentle approach. Bernie’s job is to restore production on the planet Photox, but he soon discovers a world caught up in a civil war. With a hard-to-please boss breathing down his neck and a personal life in desperate need of relationship advice, Bernie’s chances of success are dwindling fast. The gods on Bernie’s world are no help. If he fails to restore production, they will destroy Photox’s entire population. Bernie is desperate to keep this from happening, even if the murderous wizard causing all the problems is powerful enough to hurt a god…
- Length: 99,100 words (340 pages)
- ISBN-13 (print edition): 978-0-9908831-5-9 and 978-0-9908831-4-2
ISBN-13 (ebook edition): 978-0-9908831-3-5
- Publisher: Argon Press
- Publication Date: print book May 2017, and ebook June 2017
Complete this form, and you will immediately receive an email with a link to where you can download the book in your preferred format.
After you submit this form, you will immediately (within 2 minutes) receive an email with a link to the page where you can download the book in your preferred format. If you don’t get it, check your spam folder.